Antin Kaffeliiteri café, housed in the shed of the Antin talo building from the Western Finnish region of Satakunta, offers coffee, refreshments and snacks during the museum’s opening hours. Seurasaari’s historic restaurant has undergone renovation and reopened last summer.
Antin Kaffeliiteri serves coffee and refreshments as well as sweet and savoury snack items. This atmospheric café is located in the old shed of the Antin talo building.
In the summer, the café is open daily during the museum’s opening hours.
Restaurant Seurasaaren Kruunu is a combination of history, culture and high-quality restaurant and café products. This decorative wooden restaurant building was designed by architect Frithiof Mieritz and dates back to 1890. Its large dining hall and most of the private function rooms on the second floor have retained their original appearance. The café is located in the extension, added to the building in 1952, the year that Helsinki hosted the Summer Olympics.
The restaurant has café goods, lunch and an á la carte menu, with dishes reflecting Seurasaari’s marine location, traditions and modern-day food trends.
Seurasaaren Kruunu also rents out facilities for various types of events.
For more information, visit the restaurant's website.